View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2017, 22:00   #41
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
They weren't NESSECARY in my stats. You just decided you wanted to play a class that didn't start with pods. That was your choice.
Please don't assume to know what I think or want.

Quote:
Anytime now that we allow a race to steal into class it doesn't have pods for we open the game up to abuse.

You yourself were quite vocal that farmers will cheat 100%, so we cannot risk it. Especially in Viels set where currently one farmed ship completely swings things.
I said no such thing. I only said that you can't ignore it and say it's not your job to deal with cheaters.

I don't see how you can justify Ter in your stats, they would be absolutely terrible without Cat De/Zik Bs to team up with (or Fi pods for themselves). Banshee wrecks Ter De for no losses whatsoever with ETA advantage.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote