View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 23:27   #69
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: The price for PA ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Some of the reason thats broken down can be placed at the feet of alliance (Fury and Legion in particular) as they helped make the game more hardcore and less community based and led to private galaxies which just broke the community down into smaller ones (not that i'm blaming you sid for killing the game, its just something which happened and something which was destined to happen at some point.)
I actually disagree on this point. I started a random account in r3, and I certainly wouldn't have played again had I not attacked a guy in havoc, got chatting to him via in-game mail and been invited into his private galaxy for the next round - from where I was then introduced to the wonder that is IRC. There's a lot of people that seem to like playing random PA, but the only random round I ever enjoyed was r9.5, and that was due to my alliance, not my galaxy.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote