View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2019, 22:28   #9
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: Round 81 Name Poll

sorry but I had the same thought when nominating round names for this list, enough with the 'crying' and 'tears' names for a round as its focused on you personally, put a name that is respectful and remembers the fun catty!

remembrance as a round name is just crap, to the fallen stars was my suggestion as it remembers everyone who we have lost in the community while still having the space/pa theme, I did vote to include and for a lady among the stars as it was a nice tribute.

I'm sorry JM but this will be the first round starting without pam and people who couldn't before will use R/P to express themselves.

I hope that RIP Catwoman will no longer exist as a gal name and people will have more imagination and if they want to remember, will remember more fun things about cat, I suggest ND troll the bot for quotes to share in gal pics.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote