View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 19:20   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: For the love of God...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
It's not my problem, it's everyone's problem. And 8 members in each gal is not a solution to my problem... I think you'll find it was my solution to everyone's problem.

There's no need to reduce BP sizes down to 4, it's proven to work well having 5 people in a BP. Keeping the balance of 5:3 in BP:Random means you don't need to worry about 'private gals' because the people in a BP still outnumber the randoms but still lets randoms in to join in the hilarities.
The problem with your reasoning here is that you assume every bp will work effectively, which they wont. Ergo, reducing the buddy pack will a gal slightly less dependent on a good buddypack.