Thread: speedgames
View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2008, 21:36   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: speedgames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Give them a non-standard duration, like 31 hours. That way everyone gets a speedgame that starts at the right time, regardless of timezone.
<3

bitesize, you have a very legitimate request / comment.
hopefully, once we've got the round underway, due to the larger amount of beta testing we won't have (m)any bugs, and I can spend time making an automated script. I'm not sure I'll fit in time before then to do it, but we'll see. I agree structure and transparency are needed