View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 15:47   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

Annual cost per offender of 1 Year Custodial sentence in Feltham (or equivalent YOI)

= £42,000 (source: NACRO)

Annual cost of 1 year education at Eton College (Boys - boarding)

= £23,550 (figure for 2005, source: Eton College)

Annual cost of 1 year education at Cheltenham Ladies' College (Girls -boarding)

= £21,729 (figure 2005, source CLC: NB fee is £24,477 if over 16)

Can we all guess what my argument is for dealing with young offenders?