View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 02:09   #15
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trapped - Icy Darkness

Name : Richard Draçir

Height : 1.94

Weight : 76kg

Hair Colour : Brown

Eye Colour : Brown

Body Modifications : None

Crimes : Multiple speeding offences. Causing the death of a police department.
Sentencing : 50 years.

History : Attended high school and college achieving top marks. During first year of university he ‘acquired’ the long archived prototype Jaguar XJ220 through some unknown deal with the firm’s directors. (The XJ375 will be released later this year). After extensively refitting the car with an experimental plasma injection system he was caught doing over 500mph down the M1. While the assigned fine of £2500 was still unpaid Richard was caught on several other roads exceeding the speed limits by several hundred percent. Eventually the car was confiscated and Richard sentenced to 25 days imprisonment for contempt of court. On day 17 he was caught again after leaving the compound in a police vehicle. The trail of flattened policemen and wrecked cars behind him pretty much wiping out the district police department. With the police death total well into double figures it was a short trial that mostly consisted of the judge reading his sentence; 50 years in a maximum security area with no access to motorized transport for the rest of his life.

Last edited by Richpur; 1 Apr 2004 at 22:41.
Richpur is offline   Reply With Quote