View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 00:58   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The greatest thing I've heard in a long long time

Look, it pissed me off. To say I care deeply about my rep is stupid but it to be honest I dont like people having something against me for no real reason. Or no apparent reason should I say.

It was a rant, I needed to say it.

It's just the pointless neg repping of people for posting something they thought other people would like means that it discourages further posts.
I mean, one blob isn't important. Neither are a ton of them. But if you see hostile/negative reactions appearing in for posts for no real reason and with no explaination, you'll start to question why bother posting at all?