View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 09:08   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Time to rethink?

Another stroke for the terrorist. Boy they're just 3 for 4 in the western hemisphere aren't they now. Not too shabby results.

1) Was the first bombing of the WTC - that seems like now like a big failure with no lasting repercussions.

2) 9/11 - The U. S. responds by helping to overthrow the Taliban in Afghanistan and invade Iraq creating a breeding ground for fanaticsm and a training ground for future islamic fighters. Also allowing the US to portray themselves to the Arabs as the Satan they've been made out to be.

3) Madrid Train Bombing - Mostly a PR victory - but also possibly changed the outcome of the Spanish election and got Spanish troops out of Iraq.

4) The London Bombings - led to those five shots that removed the illusionary stoicsm that seemed to cover the face of Britons. Note: if you're of Asian or Middle Eastern descent it is advised that you don't go running through London, especially in crowded areas - it may be hazerdous to your health - even if you did not just leave a house under surveillance.

See now it is You in the spot, now it is you who is angry, aggresively patriotic and nationalistic. Go neg rep the angry American.

I don't think what happened here was a good thing. And I'm not taunting any of you - all though I'd be lying if there wasn't just a bit of spite in me - but the truth is none of us really know how to deal with terrorism or how to fight it. I think we continually try to dismiss these non uniformed warriors as cowards and petty thugs. But the damage they are doing is not petty at all, is it.

Maybe terrorism does work. Lebanon in the 1980's got the US to leave after hundreds of Marines were killed (I have met a Marine who was there that day the barracks were blown up). It has led to the victories I have already mentioned. Israel is leaving the Gaza strip - you don't really think that's because they've suddenly realized that they've been wrong all along and had serious change of heart do you? There are far fewer U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia then before the U.S. A.F. base was blown up. And now what do you think most Britons are talking about? What are most people in the world talking about right now? A certain someone having been shot five times. FIVE TIMES. I have fired semi-automatic hand guns (if that's what was used - an automatic rifle you wouldn't have been able to count the shots so easily) - five times is not just a calculated professional way to bring down a fugitive, at least it doesn't seem that way to most people who aren't getting emotionally defensive about it.