View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2015, 22:57   #15
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Yet another set of stats

So close to what I wanted, The Bs team up does land everything but because of T2's Its easy enough to stop and the Solo's have their obvious counters. Fr I understand is weak, and I am looking for a way to fix that. I may switch Rogue and Pirate's T2. Thus making Zik good vs De instead of Fr(which already has issues) That would allow Executive/locust/bomber's to roid into Zik cr's. It also would mean that all Cr fires at Fr T2 which makes them harder to hit and better on offense since recluse stop Viper meaning you'd need Etd Co to stop Fr or Fi.

I am not even close to worried about De its not nearly as strong as everyone says. If you want to put your alliance together as Ter/Zik De good luck roiding past tick 300 when the blocks come out. It would work as a DLR style alliance because it can roid in mass but it has huge weaknesses to ingal def and Co def.

Bs however is another story I ran my calcs early today and it is on the "stronger" side but by far its not unbeatable. The T2 Cr tycoon is what I see is the weakness as Tycoon damage isnt that high to begin with.

http://xmas.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=x9041lm95664pzf

That calc is what I want to see. Fr and De will struggle to stop the TEAM-ups for 500-600 ticks. However once the value of being a fr/de planet starts to kick in over the split fleet bs, the calcs will start to turn red for the Bs. Thiefs are wicked strong and Etd really struggles with De def. Also considering that Both Ter and Etd will need off eta def ships to cover Fi and Co makes their alliance weak to those classes for live launch attacks.

Overall I think the only changes I am looking into are either the Zik Cr change, Lance targets swapped or Corsair T2 De, and some more tweaking of Effs.