View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 16:31   #68
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
If the very very simple explaination for why its pissed me off so much escapes you, despite being made very easy for you and over multiple posts; then why on earth do i need to go and repeat myself once more to a halfwit incapable of reading and who is desperately trying to shift the blame/attention for all that ails you on the forums to the multihunters?
Because you spread hatred and false accusations against a group of individuals for the actions of one. This makes u look like a halfwit, not me. So why was Fiery discussing this case with you in the first place? You failed to answer. And yes, its relevant. Im not arguing the validity of koks late appeal, I myself told him not to bother, but since this shud never have been discussed with u in the first place, who are u (good question btw) to then get so up ur ass against us (as opposed to JUST koks) for it?