View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 16:00   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Christmas Repeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
i do

Oh, and:

An eloquent speech is not necessarily a good speech. Also why are we supposed to care what the Lords have to say on the matter? Why do they represent us (as a nation) in deciding legislation?

I could write a super duper speech and stand up and give it, and my opinion really would be about as representative of the populace as someone in the House of Lords (in fact, I'd probably be more representative). Yet I don't represent anyone except by votes, and they do.

Why?
because you are a moron.

(for evidence see above)