View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 15:18   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Christmas Repeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I'd like to change the way the points system works in regards to speeding fines. I don't mind paying the fine, I just don't like the 12 points and you lose your driving license system.
So the rich can then drive as fast as they want and just pay the fines whilst the poor have to obey the law?

I think the points system is a good idea, I'd just like it to represent the seriousness of the offence. Speeding in a 30 is more serious than speeding in a 40,50 or NSL road in my eyes... And getting 3 points for yellow box offences, or going over the white line at a red light is a bit much...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote