Thread: Tomorrow
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 23:29   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If it wasn't for those men who died you'd probably never have even heard of Einstein.

If things had been different, they'd have been different and i wouldn't have been here.

If it hadn't have been for the english treating the irish like shit all those years ago the idea of irish republicanism wouldn't have come about and the lives of your great great grand pappys, great grand pappys, grand pappys pappys, pappys and mummys wouldn't have been what they were, with the distinct possibility that you wouldn't be here now.

All praise those english!

Im not denying that on comparison the allies of WWII were 'better' than the axis powers. But i don't understand why i should 'honour' them particularly on a non-intuitive aniversary. They fought for their own freedom. I don't get this generational debt crap, you do something because it effects you not all your future generations. If i have to remember something or someone id rather it'd be for an idea.