View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 12:15   #134
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I always said you were an asc-member, that was one of the first things i wrote. So you feel that asc members dont have more insight to desc than other people in general?
I don't have more insight in desc than you and I don't think asc members in general has more insight than you. That's what I think though, I could be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpie
That goes both ways. I use the info presented to me, if you arent a reliable source, then people should take that into account when reading my initial post. I never once claimed you were in desc, i just made the assumption that asc-members have more insight to this than the average joe. Maybe i'm wrong.
You didn't claim I was in desc and I didn't say so, but as I feel it you seem to think there's no difference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpie
I never expected anything from you, not even to confirm yourself as a source. What blame? Is there any wrongdoing on my part except for relaying bad info? It only makes my point more valid. When someone semi-in-the-loop misunderstands something completely, how can it be so weird that people completely-out-of-the-loop misunderstands the same thing completely? If asc-members arent in the loop at all about *scendancy, my initial post becomes invalid. But after reading these forums i don't feel that it's far off to assume that the average asc member knows more about desc than other people. JBG posts on behalf of desc all the time, yet he is an asc-hc afaik...
Of course you didn't expect me to post here, but that's not really the most important thing here. The important thing is that you used me as a credible source without asking me first and told me after you had posted from a private conversation. Had you asked me first I could even have saved you from the embarrassment and humiliation (if you feel any) when your post weren't based on facts at all. I would have told you more clearly that my thoughts were assumptions only. What JBG does is none of my concern, but he's the one who approached Fiery pre-round in the first place, so it's not quite unnatural that he's the one answering.