View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 01:43   #119
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Its in my view less of a movement and more of a reaction to the arrogance and verbal bullying that goes on from members there.
God knows how you can call people like robban1, or stoom one of the best posters though...
remind me - how many times has a mod banned them for their behaviour?
Exactly what Phil^ said. Every time I see JBG post something like "If it wasnt asc the reaction would be different" or "everyone hates asc" I get a urge to rip his neck off because the small group of Asc posters produce a fairly fair hatred of Asc through their "arrogance and verbal bullying"

And unlike past forum troll squads the problem with Asc's is it isn't restricted to the forums, their goal to annoy every member of this community happens in every facet of the game. You just cant get away from their immature 'jokes', the abuse and the arrogance no matter where you are. And while its probably only a small number the fact that they let members do what they like then hide behind the fact members do what they like just inflames the situation
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote