View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 14:44   #76
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
lol lol lol

Spore plays in a way to avoid all incs aslong as possible. Has nothing to do with 1v1. It's entirely different from stopping blocks forming.
Actually, Forest is right on that. My discussion with Vikings was that we needed to divide and conquer our potential enemies and to do as much confusion and disarray within their ranks to stop blocks from forming.

Part of that divide and conquer strategy is to make yourself as least of a target as possible. I'm surprised you don't see that. Stopping FAnG/Faceless from hitting Spore divided up potential support for Ultores thus resulting in the increased fizzle of their block cooperation.

The entire intent from Spore end was that we wanted to isolate Ultores and take them on ASAP as they were main threat to our #1 at the time.

It was exactly the same tactic I employed as the round previously when Faceless were close to Spore and we had a deal with Vikings. Though this round, Vikings were much closer than CT were to us in the previous round meaning our divide and conquer strategy worked better.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote