View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 13:01   #56
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
They hit us, we hit them back. We stopped at a mutually agreed time. There was no bullying, it was simple game play.
Actually, this is incorrect because I have logs of conversations between Zhil and myself of when you should stop hitting Faceless. Faceless asked you several times for a ceasefire, where Spore refused because you wanted to make a point, but you didn't want to keep hitting them to the extent where they would hold a grudge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Out of interest, had YOU had 300 incs a night and Spore had someone FC'ing them, with the knowledge of how good spore were military wise this round, what do you think the outcome would have been?
Seeing how much you crashed anyway, even without FC's, im wondering if it would have been the same result (or if CT would have won)
I, nor anyone else in Vikings, have critiscised Spore's methods this round, so I'm not sure why you're being so hostile. As we have stated several times, we weren't looking to play for the win. This was the overall consensus of the core members as well as the HCs.

Last edited by Clouds; 11 May 2014 at 13:11.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote