Thread: Good job App
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2014, 14:42   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good job App

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX View Post
We have taken in quite some very new and fresh players (read: first round ever) this round. We were hoping new and fresh players maybe benefits ND and PA in general and we ALL can play a few more rounds before this game eventually dies.

However App using their shitty tactics by using pathetic SK's just for the fun of it. Having a contest who can destroy the most structure in 1 wave etc.

Bye bye fun playing and good games for those new players. I know you guyz are pathetic and egoistic, but this just adds another level to it. Honour and acting like Gents have left this game long time ago it seems. Wondering now why i even came back after 3 years retirement.

I congrats App with this, good job! You make your momma's proud. I hereby volunteer that you wave my planet for your contest, but leave those new players out of this please...
teach the new players or at least lead them to fleetcatch or kill apprimes bs/cr fleets