Thread: Sweating
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2008, 09:19   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Sweating

That's bluntly off-topic. The wikipedia bit of the wilson disease mentions liver problems. My stomach often feels a bit iffy on the mornings, and if I get very drunk, horrible diarrhea will most likely attend me on the morning after. The part that spoke about heart failures got me particularily worried too. I've been, of my recent lazy self (yeah yeah), monitoring my heart functions of recently (I don't have much better things to do at work). I'm usually at around 90-100/60-70 blood pressures, with a pulse of around 70-80. Doesn't the pulse seem awkwardly high too, with the blood pressures being a bit of the low end?

Am I about to die soon?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote