Thread: Book thread
View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 23:50   #31
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Book thread

The Bonehunters by Steven Erikson. It's the sixth book in a fantasy series that I (and many others) enjoy immensely. I tend to think he's one of the better authors in the genre (he can actually write!). It's been a great book so far, very complex and engaging.

Oh and I've been reading the Antichrist off and on. Trevlrs posts sparked my anti-christian sentiments, so it was time for a healthy dose of Nietzsche. Not his finest work I'll grant you, but it is well worth a read.

Lastly well, its not really a book, but I'm listening to a TTC lecture series on the ancient civilizations of asia minor delivered by Kenneth Harl. It's been really interesting and I would recommend it if you have the time to waste on it.