Thread: Game Direction
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2010, 13:43   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Game Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
It's a ten-year-old browser-based spreadsheet game. You can't do a hell of a lot with it without a complete re-code...and it's way overdue.

I'd much rather spend $15 a month on a huge MMO than $9 for a round of PA. There just isn't any comparison.

Also there's no text's to get out of bed at night to send fleet, or waking up early to check attacks. I play as much as I want to, then log off. That simply isn't the case in PA at the higher levels, and the game is really dull if you're not playing (or in my case, failing!) at the higher levels.

Skills still train, my stuff is safe, and I play the game on my terms and my time. Yes, the world goes on around me when I'm logged out, but that doesn't mean I can't still do very well and be competitive.
Seconded.

Even though I am sure you also mean a redesign coming along with it. Basically creating a whole new game.

Everything else is just water drops on a very hot stone.

Last edited by Heartless; 16 Jan 2010 at 13:52.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote