View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2005, 14:35   #41
biggest

Exclamation Re: Attacking vs. Defending

I think the current system is very anti the little planets, who dont really get represented much on this board. This is my first round since round 5, and i have been stuck in a small galaxy and have a tiny score. So far, I can't really see an imporvement since then and I can't say I have been very tempted to carry on playing.

It is no fun when you are trying to build up, and you get roided, when half the reason isnt your roid count but the fact that the attacker can get a higher score.

but also the 1 tick defense and attack makes it hard for smaller planets to be defended, and i think also removes a good dimension of the game.
This with the pre-launch faility just means that no one in your galaxy can see your defense in time. This leads to people being unwilling to defend because they cant see any other defense, and no one wants to stand in defense by themselves.

This leads to the little planets often feeling isolated, and are attacked without really being able to get help. This just means they get no fun out of the game, when given the chance they might have grown to proficient, and paying players of planetarion.