View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2014, 08:31   #96
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
The cheaper the ship the lower the emp res, it's not a typo.

If you look at the stats Kaiba you see that normal/emp/steal ships costs ~25% more metal/crystal/eon respectively.
I looked at the stats, for example if i wanted to build 1k Pegasus i would need to make 150k more metal a tick than crystal or enoium to be able to do this without trading. As most alliances will most likely picking 2 races as their strategy this will cause significant drain on alliance funds via trading because to achieve that offeset you would need ridiculously stacked roids or to waste vast amount of cons in your desired .

As Patrikc said why dont you change for example from 600 450 450 to 550 475 475, this makes your chances off affording ships without wasting large amounts of resources from trading. I actually see this a real advantge to Xan atm as they dont need to waste 5-10% of round resources into trading with funds. Thats a large chunk of value over a round, especially when Xan is very playable for once.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote