View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 22:43   #146
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

It has been a while since i read this thread. It has quite a bit of new responses.

As ex-MH, and as player returned, i now have a much better insight then when i was just MH. The way the game is being played, has changed a lot since i became MH in round 18 havoc. If i was to become head of MH now, i would be better at my job JUST because i played a few rounds again. (I still think i did a good job in the past of course, and yes, you all probably will contest that opinion :P ).

I also think that a lot of the current EULA on cheating and such needs some serious reconsideration. Some rules aren't strict enough, are too strict, and others are probably a bit useless. The rules and regulation spage in the manual was a good step forward, but it can still be improved a lot. To be honest, it would be a challenge to make something that is leaner, easier, clearer, fairer (?) and friendlier, and STILL keep out the cheaters and offenders.

If MH dept. would succeed in making such a better EULA, then I would also be for the removal of most of the appeal system. IF the rules were friendly, simple and strict, you could do away with speaking in #multihunters, appeling, debating, etc. You would just deal with the actions taken against you. This should be possible. Or is this utopia?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote