View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:26   #129
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The channel is deemed as "No Quote" and as I did not quote but paraphrased her words to indicate the type of person she is, I broke no "Rules".

I just found it ironic that she would act to change an R/P name that was mildly sexual, when she has a potty mouth on her that would shame a whore.
Judge, I don't think you're doing yourself any favours. I think that you've missed all the attempts that people have made to tell you this. I'd really stop digging.