View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 17:03   #110
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
That is absolutely hilarious coming from her, approximately a year or so ago, she was spouting crap all over the private channel about how much her breasts were hurting (not quite as tame language) and when I inquired why (thinking perhaps she was ill) she clearly stated that they hurt because she was so vigorous in her love making with her new boyfriend.
Having the pleasure of knowing Fiery before she became a multihunter, stuff like that was not at all uncommon. You shouldn't have asked if you didn't want to know though. Always found it odd that she became an MH, but having a potty mouth herself certainly didn't affect her MH work as anything quasi offensive got shut down.

Who are we really censoring this game for anymore though? I've never actually had my planet renamed or been warned for it, but I honestly don't see the harm in most of the things that get changed.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote