Thread: travler
View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:13   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: travler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
Surely you would expect someone who believes in something to talk about it like it is fact, for example you wouldn't think it was odd if deepflow said something like 'drugs are the best thing ever', but for some reason you take exception to this, possibly because it is a religious belief rather than a more general one. Care to explain this?
Certainly in your example when deepflow says something like that I'd feel in saying he does so with an awareness of the subjectivity of his belief and a respect for the beliefs of others that is greater than what is evident in say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
No where have I said that anyone else's faith was wrong unless you don't believe in a higher power at all. If that is the case then I am sorry that you don't believe in anything and I hope you enjoyed the one holiday you have at the first of this month.
that pretentious piece of tripe.