View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 19:41   #116
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Hah.
Since BowS never had a core big enough to fill a 60 man tag, the goal was always to try recruit new players and get them settled into the game, hoping they would be able to help us achieve better rankings. Some of our best performing players this round actualy started fresh this round.
Perhaps they aint doing as well as Joseph/Elviz gal, but they were moving close before they were troll waved down by Apprime & Future, and atleast they are way above you in rankings Kaiba

Well done to them on a t100 finish then. But I'm pretty sure you have been a 60 man tag for the last 4 rounds, including 1 win (the one you didn't play with them). That is not a newbie training tag. That is alliance that reserves a few slots for new players, you know LIKE EVERY OTHER ALLIANCE.

I'm pretty sure future hit 7 planets on 3/4 waves whilst on 1 fleet attack/2 fleet Def. Hardly troll waving. I dunno what App did. Maybe you bit off more than you can chew, eventually the big alliances get annoyed at the bsndwagoning ones that keep preying on stretched Def....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote