View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2016, 09:11   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: r66 - The Random One

Is this something that would 'actually' improve the game or is it something that would ultimately be detrimental.

I understand those that who are against BPs, those who hope to get big players in their galaxy to help them get a better rank, who don't like that there can be groups of players who when together are better than 90% of the playerbase but please think of the other side of the coin.

Would some of these people play if they couldn't be together, how abusable is the exile system still? We have seen in the past from the shaz/dav etc gal that it's more than possible to sit idle for 500 ticks exiling into a gal together and then suddenly burst up the ranks. Gals like this would ultimately dominate in a full random round with no organised competitors.

As someone who has gone random and who has forted I can safely say that overall forting is a vastly more enjoyable experience. Having a few players you can rely on for defence makes a massive difference when you get incs, hoping on randoms can make people give up quickly if you get the short end of the stick in shuffle.

Also another point is would this lead to very mixed alliance galaxies? In the current environment of a small number of galaxies and alliances being extremely pissy over naps would we end up with no galaxies available to raid or galaxies that are only half raidable causing easy coverage and more disagreements on a galaxy level due to do not defend rules by alliances.

Food for thought before you vote
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote