View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 08:41   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Poland's fairly brilliant EU negotiating strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
You were the last person id think would exclude for such petty reasons, presumably when the revolution comes you'll similarly exclude based on 'race'?
Don't be dim. I'm not the person who decides which countries are "allowed" in the EU, I'm just trying to explain the reasons why things stand as they are. I don't support the EU's existence in the first place, let alone give a shit who they let into their little club.

My point was merely that trying to pretend that the European Union project generally isn't founded on a basis of shared history, culture, (and a geography obviously) etc is utterly naive.

Quote:
the racially unfit proletariat aren't welcome in 'the special club'.
A fundamental pre-requisite of any movement towards more just international politics would be the abolition of any "special clubs", not simply increasing the membership of the club by the inclusion of Turkey or whichever specific countries are on your love list. As Billy Bragg has put it;
"Freedom is merely privilege extended Unless enjoyed by one and all"

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 27 Jun 2007 at 09:00.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote