View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 20:07   #30
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of
Re: How to beat Websense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
2. I work for a major offshore bank. Their IT policy is shite, as it is with most clearings banks. Hence why im looking to move to a private bank in the near future. I honestly dont give a rats ass about it, and fortunately i have a flatscreen monitor which faces the wall, and thus cannot be seen. Should someone wander across , i just Alt-F4 the window.
If you are paranoid like me, something like that wont help you. Even if they dont occasionally use remote access software to do stuff on your machine they may still logon remotely to update/patch something and see your process names including something like "Hotmail - Internet Explorer". Not to talk about browser history, proxy/network logs or other stuff like that - too much potential evidence you dont have control over.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote