View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 22:04   #99
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

I just wrote whatever i had on mind on my phone.

Im not posting anything on behalf of anyone, i just happen to read this whole thread today when i was at my parents and JBG you are acting like such a god.
You dont decide on whats good,bad,right or wrong. So please just stop trying to correct everyone. You are using your selfclaimed godly standards when you do so and its really pathetic.

No other alliances have posted that they are playing to win, how can attack me on that when i am absolutely right? and why should i bother to waste time on talking about alliances who are happily walking with their heads in the sand?

Lokken claimed in this thread that Ascendancy members will walk over Apprime members. To me that is the same as saying the fight is between our 2 alliances, so i dont see why you need to keep trying to downplay yourself when you can just pick up the fight yourself.

Basically what i had in mind was that breaking down Apprime now with a huge massive block will just lead to the need for a new block to take down a FRESH ascendancy later. Most likely even stronger then Apprime is now, and history has shown this is virtually impossible.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote