View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 16:49   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Wasn't Denial, we were the ones trying to convince everyone Ascendancy was the enemy when they were too short-sighted and just hit us all round. In the end Asc overtook us and we still got hit, CT overtook us and we did not care, #2 or #10, its still not #1. I do happen to agree with you about this round though!
This wasn't exactly what happened! It was us, ND, and audentes early on. You guys hit audentes the most often from my recollection and they dropped off a lot. Towards the point at which both ourselves and ND were gaining fast on you, both of us had a fair few more roids, ND dropped out. Ascendancy passed Denial (in reality the scoregap was slightly misleading, we had a lot more value) and then there were a few nights of targeting by denial and a few other alliances on ascendancy but the score gap between us kept increasing and after like 4 days you guys stopped. To be honest early on we weren't thinking that much about winning the round, it was more about keeping you guys down, you'd fought Aud solo early on and really ****ed them. Later on it just seemed like Denial had been fighting a lot whereas we were relatively fresh and well able to continue.

Regarding last round to be fair a lot of alliance's come in for stick over shit that doesn't really make sense. Sure p3nguins lost in the end but while we were in the block I always found them easy to work, with one notable exception, and I know cardi told me their attacks were the toughest out of nd/ct/p3nguins/vr. And yeah last round Ascendancy left the block when it was no longer in our interests to be in it. Once it was relatively assured that apprime wouldn't utterly dominate the round I, personally, felt that our "job" was done. In terms of who actually won the round we weren't involved so obviously killing ourselves for someone else didn't exactly seem like a great idea. We ended up on apprime's side but solely due to the fact we were so small we needed another alliance to co-operate with on attacks. P3nguins actually offered this to us as well, although they did so very late and most people had already decided on their course of action at that stage.

Regarding this round sure we're a bit stronger than last round and I'd hope to god if we never ever got hit we'd manage to win. Clearly right now there are multiple alliances in better positions than us though.