View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 19:42   #25
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Time to rethink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The British 'stiff upper lip' attitude is largely a cultural myth - it has very little bearing on the actual responses to these kind of events.

I agree.

All this crap about the 'blitz spirit' is just...crap. I don't want to take a chance of being blown up, noone sane does. I have to go out to earn a living and i have to use the underground because transporters don't exist. Whats really going through everyones head is

'theres a remote possibility of me being blown up if i decide to go to work, theres a real possibility of me being fired if i don't'

Im not sure who the people who bang on about how much better we are at dealing with this than any 'other people' are trying to kid. I have to earn my bread. Thats what drives me, ****ing capitalism not bullshit nationalism.