View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 17:28   #15
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Time to rethink?

If you somehow think that the Palestinians have beaten Israel you are quite mistaken. Current plans will have the Palestinians cut off into 3 separate groups and leave at least 3000 (I'm gonig from memory so I could be wrong here) cut off by the wall. What this move is I'm not really sure but I would imagine it is more of a move to try to improve it's international image rather than cowering at the feet of the mighty Palestinians.

In regards to the guy who was shot five times. We do not know all the facts. Even if the man was innocent (which I think is highly unlikely) and the cop(s) who shot him 5 times were racists looking for revenge it is still a totally different reaction and an isolated incident. Even though the London bombings were not an isolated incident and there is still the potential for more we haven't started a war over this.

When the country was being bombed by the IRA we didn't go in and bomb Ireland. So if you are saying that this particular event is representitive of all of Britain you are wrong. If you are trying to imply that Britain is in some way reacting in a similar manner to the USA after 9/11 then you are very wrong.

If you are saying that the role of 9/11 was to make the USA invade Afghanistan and Iraq then I think you are seriously deluded. It is possible that the attacks were meant to provoke the USA into making a relalatory strike but I don't think they would have expected anything on this scale.

You say that you are likely to be shot if you are running and Asian. How can you possibly back that nonsense up? One person, who was being tracked by police was shot dead in unclear conditions.

I wouldn't say that Britain has really changed at all. there is going to be a heightened level of awareness and nervousness amongst some people, but this is to be expected after a number of attacks. I would also expect this to fall back to normal levels in the not too distant future (if the bombings stop).
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote