Thread: Good Comedies
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 20:14   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Good Comedies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Alan Partridge
Phoenix Nights
Extras (I thought most of it was a pretty poor but a few episodes were worth watching)
Seen all, not a fan of Peter Kay. Extras with Barry and Steve Merchant as the agent was brilliant, played the role so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
While more of a Sci/fi program, I've always found that watching episodes of Stargate SG-1 on DVD is a good source of humor.
It can be, but I can't get into it enough to watch more than an episode. the time-loop episode was brilliant though.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote