View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2016, 20:17   #494
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
BF has done well, caught the value alliances sleeping, they have clearly won, even though they are too paranoid to realize it.
What value alliances would these be? The only ones are really Bows and BF. I guess ND went into the round intending to do their usual but they are not usually a big value alliance. I dont know faceless, having gone fr they may have had some idea to have a little more value than the xp alliances but with few ziks and cats I doubt they were aiming to be an entirely value alliance given how easily fi roids fr. P3n is an xp alliance; everyone was supposed to be xping xans except scanners and the odd def planet, we simply find that most of our members cant play xp for their lives!

I agree they have clearly won though. The rest of the round will be BF rotating between hitting other alliances that look at them the wrong way or slighted them in the past while everyone cowers and tries not to be noticed.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote