View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2016, 19:25   #479
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
Joseph, you had on your side in the block:

Ultores/Mercenaries/Rainbows/P3nguins/HowlingRain and for the last two days also Conspiracy all hitting BlackFlag.

Yes, Blackflag grounded and had like 5-6 active dcs who scanned and prelaunched defence.

You got owned, but thats not because you did not have the fleets or value upperhand. You both outvalued and outfleeted your opponent, it was simply because your alliance is not a good enough war machine.

The Rainbows attacks was pathetic at best.

So start fixing things where you can, inside your own ranks.
You are angry at Faceless and Newdawn for not joining in, never have you or never will you see a block consisting of every organised alliance playing the game as you wanted this time.

This block was as big as any other major block in the last 5-6 rounds.
Ok... U want me to believe that bows (yes ppl, bows) was the one to lead something against BF? U must be kiding me right?
The universe was all waiting some1 to take down Bf, no1 did it.
And bows (yes ppl, the good bows we all know) was hitting 3 planets from BF only, and couldnt make more then 3 waves, plus, no more then 5 fleets each wave.

So tell us bows was pwned is kinda, well, patetic... We have plenty new players, and never, ever planned to be top contender...

And please, dont compare this mediocre block with the other ones... I scanned all BF planets... Peng never launched many fleets, hr did better then them... Ct claimed and what? Sent a few dumbass fleets??? Ult was the one pushing hard, and bows, well, we r doing great imho... Better then many others old and great war machines alliances...