View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2016, 14:08   #470
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
You got owned, but thats not because you did not have the fleets or value upperhand. You both outvalued and outfleeted your opponent, it was simply because your alliance is not a good enough war machine.
I was told a regular BF planet could easily self-cover against a 7 ultores planets fi wave. Correct me if I am wrong, but having ships is part of the requirements to be considered a war machine. BF is not the ultimate defense force, BF has a very good defense, but if it bled at most 5% per day it is not because it exceeded its own capacity but because the lack of value compensated for the quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
The Rainbows attacks was pathetic at best.
Bows is the only other race focused on CR for attack. BF had its scarabs only for Bows. And you built a considerable value in scarabs since you had already dealt with Bows aggression and were expecting more. So it was expected that you felt it was easy to block Bows incs. I feel the same when I see CT incs.