View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2016, 13:47   #468
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
the game turns into a "help me if u dont like them"...

so, FL dont help universe beat BF, bcoz they hate ULT too much...
ND dont help universe to stop BF, bcoz they hate ULT too much...
and in a war game, BF wins without having a single day of real troubles... im sure some lunatics will come and say "wtf joseph, we got 300 fleets a night" and i will answer, thats nothing... fleets means nothing, value does.. they used to make deals about number of launched fleets per wave, and thats crazy, bcoz if we combo 5 fleets, makes the same value from 1 big BF fleet.. so its not about fleets, but about the value u have to stop.. math...

so, going on... some will say. but bows was playing for ult.. well.. in a game were u have to pick ULT or NOTULT, its hard to stay away from this polarity... bows asked many alliances, many times, to help attack the fattest and biggest alliance around... and the answer was always. "if we do that, ult wins".. thats stupid. any other tag could win, if BF gone down.. not ult, not CT, maybe p3ng, fl, bows, nd.. but for fearing ULT win, they stop thinking about own tags, and play for others..

xoca, brazilian friend, said he hates ult so much, that was a great round just bcoz ult lost it.. patetic i can say.. and rap, said he prefer ct to win, but never ult... again, patetic.. so playing for another tag, means u cant do great and try a win... maybe, just maybe, u can end up with some nice ranks for players... but thats not the goal of the game... ofc only 1 can win.. but its a way better play with all tags atleast tryING to win...

the stats was stupid? i dont think so.. was a funny ofensive round. were ppl got roided, and had to go out attacking... dynamic round... with up and downs.. only thing im dissapointed is about ppl giving BF a win... just bcoz they hate ULT.. thats not a WIN, thats a BS round.. but i know BF for doing great politics, and the game is also about it.. so congratz.. im sure u have good core, played well, and diserve the trophy111
Everyone does not have to TRY to win.
But "kingmaking"/"supporting" another tag for no reason at all, even if it will cost your own planets ranks, might be kind of destructive in rounds like this.
Instead of making sure "teh blockers" target BF, ND is yet again trying to destroy their own planets by being stupid, by the looks of it.

From a outsiders view this round, a few alliances out there seemed to decide just not to care this round, and going for XP after looking at the stats.
BF decided to go for a slow and steady strategy, and managed to get the usual suspect ND, and FL on their side to secure themself they couldnt be touched.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote