View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2016, 09:14   #466
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
How do you utterly destroy someone in a game in which there is always next round? It hardly need saying that some of the emnity towards ult is about previous rounds rather than this one. Edit: I should probably explain a little more; even if the HCs theoretically wipe the slate clean after each round (I don't know whether this is the case or not) members don't and HCs are influenced by what their member base wants to do.

There were other problems for ult in forming a block that you are not considering; with ult at first and most likely to gain from taking down BF why should anyone help them? Normally the incentive of roids and xp is pretty good but this time ult was launching after everyone else to try get those for itself. Moreover normally the auxiliaries can calculate that they won't be hit back, not the case this time where ult was a terrible target. And lo it is p3n and bows that are taking bows hit backs now that the block has collapsed.
Frankly It is not my problem, what im saying that slightly injuring 3-4 alliances this round is not the best strategy