View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 23:23   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh looky I've got IE problems too...

Every time I open a new IE window it takes around 10 seconds to appear - this is especially annoying when opening things that "pop up" new windows since the parent window jams during this time.

While the hang is happening, everything else runs fine, there is no abnormal CPU usage (in fact the IE process is listed at 0% CPU usage) and no harddrive activity is caused by it.

I think it's probably some crappy adware that's got installed and fked up - IE is probably trying to communicate with it then giving up after the 10 seconds. Adaware doesn't help before anyone asks.

I'm oh so close to putting netscape on, considering thats what I use in linux anyway so I may as well have the same thing on both platforms.

Any ideas?