View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 16:53   #96
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
As Ace already said, that would not have helped at all. He asked me what new r/p i would like to have after i showed up in #multihunters. I told him that i do not want another name as i do not see it being offensive in any way!
So he closed me which is ok.
For me it is all about the word "geil" being offensive or not. Nothing more nothing less!
Then tbh, i dont really see what the MH's did wrong.

They deemed it offensive, it doesnt matter if you think it is or not as your opinion is void.

I searched yesturday for other cases game have had and WoW admins did a forced rename on a char which when translated meant 'always horny' which is basically the same
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote