View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:21   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ohhh shit i forgot to mention this earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You're not going to goad me into an overblown response, no matter how hard you try. There's nothing illogical with my assumption. It's obvious that I didn't know the history of tatoos. But I don't care. It's insignficant. This isn't the 19th century where anthropologists memorize the myriad of customs of every single culture ever written about and then become human encyclopedias that wander around tell you about the colors of the headdress of some tribes people in the congo or the specific dance movements of a wedding ritual of some native american tribe that no longer exists. You don't know a damned thing about anthropology. Ok? Ok. And to be honest, I don't study anthropology anymore anyways. At least not at the moment.
People have said that you over-react.

I'm sure they must be exaggerating