View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 18:52   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ohhh shit i forgot to mention this earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Yeah, especially since we go around calling all stone carvings of heads as Moai.
once again, if you had only thought a little bit more logically.

tattooing has been a cross cultural practice for over 10,000 years, body painting even longer. Captain cook encountered the polynesians in when? 1770s? and it would then take a while to diseminate the practice ...

All I asked was for you to try and think logically. I shall kindly forgive you your sarcastic remarks.