View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:43   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You become a student to become poor. Any 'special offers' are simply to ensure your pittance goes to one multinational corporation instead of another.

When a paedo offers children sweets, it isn't for the long-term benefit of the child.
What the hell are you babbling on about?

People go to university for three main reasons: to be educated on a specific subject, to help them get a graduate job in the future and/or to involve themselves in university social life.

And guess what Sherlock, it costs money to live. Nothing in this world comes for free.

Companies giving you special offers is a mutually-beneficial arrangement, and I've never seen it suggested otherwise. They want your custom, they want you to spend your money on other things that they sell as well as the good that has the special offer.