View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 20:29   #25
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I miss blocking :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
FU! it was 112 at the time i posted!
OMG LCH IN HACKING THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM IN ORDER TO LAUNCH SHIPS ONE DAY AGO SHOCKER!

The 113 was yday. 97 is today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
He just said that they hadn't hit ND by intention for ages. Which I can assert - Insomnia has been focusing on other alliances for quite a while. HR have a NAP with Insomnia, afaik, but I don't think we've been targetting the same alliances either for a while (though I may be wrong). Just can't see HR attacking the kind of alliances we've been fighting hehe. Different league and so on.
Had a lil IRCchat with Jonas, and it's believable. ND share many gals with NoS, and NoS have been hit hard by Insom. Leading to 21 Insom fleets heading to ND planets over 2 days... b*stards!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote