View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 18:01   #30
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congrats to ult round 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
Agreed.

I think we will be top by ~30%
Top in lost roids sure! Incs maybe but not by that much as you forget that there was an immensely long period in the middle of 0 incs on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
The block that came last night decided the outcome ult had the lead and the block ensured no-one could challenge it.
A good chunk of said block would have hit ult for the last two days if app had wanted to. Unfortunately p3n and a couple of small alliances gave up waiting for you (carDi said give him a few days at the weekend) and since CT wanted to hit app but not Ult it was decided (I should note I had no part in the negations on creating this block so there may have been other causes that would have made it harder to turn the small allies on Ult than I am aware of).

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote