View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:05   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
BBC Radio listen again service

http://www.slashdotdash.net/Articles...cordBBCRadio1/

Now, frankly, I couldn't really care less about being able to record it.
What I'm bothered about is the link to the .ram so I can actually use a media player rather than the Beeb's web thing, thus letting me skip about within the file.

Handily, they've included direct links for The Chris Moyles Show which is what I was after anyway, but it looks pretty trivial to get the links for anything else and they give you full details on how to do it.

Graded out of 5 for usefulness.